FAQ Video Library
Do you have questions about partnering with Life Line Screening?
In this FAQ Video Library, hear answers to the most frequently asked questions about hospital partnerships with Life Line Screening. View candid explanations from Life Line Screening CEO, Colin Scully, and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Andrew Manganaro. To learn about our approach to community-based health screenings and the benefits of partnering with us, view the videos now.
- Greetings from Colin Scully, CEO of Life Line Screening
- Dr. Manganaro, how did you get involved with Life Line Screening?
- Why should hospitals partner with Life Line Screening?
- Are your screenings evidence-based?
- What is the Life Line Screening primary target audience?
- Why use Life Line Screening for asymptomatic patients?
- Should we screen people who are asymptomatic?
- Do screenings cause fear and anxiety in patients?
- What is the quality of your screenings?
- What is the accuracy of screenings?
- Do screenings add cost to the healthcare system?
- Does this lead to unnecessary testing?
- Is Life Line Screening taking business away from hospitals?
- What does Life Line Screening recommend for customers who have abnormal results?
- How does Life Line Screening publicize or market the screenings?
- In which countries do you do screenings?
- What do you like best about working with Life Line Screening?